How Much Can 308 Boot Take

Friday, April 17, 2015

Normally whenever balik kampong I would get more to bring back than I had carried from myhome. The limit is my308 boot space.
308boot
FAQ is "How much can the 308 boot actually take?"
luggage2
Now, look at the mountain of luggage and some gifts to throw into the boot. Can the small boot take all of them?
luggage3
Sure it does! .... of course with the parcel shelve removed la....
ineverything
Many people dont believe 308 boot can swallow all these at ease with remaining space to pickup some more goodies along the way...

I dont find excuses for not buying Peugeot 308 just because it doesnt have a proper boot!
my308latest
Infact, 308 has grown up significantly compared to its elder brother, 306!
grownup30x 306 vs 308


Frequently Visited Pages:
| Home | Fuel Consumption | Performance | uncles DIY |
Car Size Comparison | Motoring Myths | RON95 |

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment